Embroidery Machine Operator
We are looking for an embroidery machine operator with 3-5 years of experience. Who able to multitask, able to work in a fast pace environment in all aspects of production.
- Read, interpret, and complete embroidery orders.
- Inspect merchandise against order specifications.
- Complete adjustments to embroidery set ups.
- Operate embroidery machines with multiple sewing heads (6-8-12)
- Perform minor machine repairs.
- Assist in other tailor shop duties as needed.
- Follows all safety procedures to ensure a safe workplace.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Previous experience with embroidery or related field preferred
- Ability to read English and understand and execute instructions on work related documents
- Extremely detail-oriented and quality focused
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and complete the physical requirements of the job to include bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to meet productivity and quality standards
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling attendance requirements
Position is full time, guaranteed schedule, 40 hours/week.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM -5:30 PM + OT
Anticipated start date : ASAP
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.