Production Artist - Graphic Designer
- You are organized and treat your equipment and tools with respect.
- Understanding of total print shop environment and commercial printing process
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Operating knowledge of computers, peripherals, laser and inkjet printers, scanners
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Work with minimal direct supervision
- Must have a thorough understanding of pre-press and printing
- Must be proficient in relevant design related apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Must have a strong skill set in color theory and able to make color corrections for jobs on press
- Able to manage multiple projects with frequent interruptions
- Must be confident to take a project from concept to completion
- Problem solve technical issues
- Communicate effectively with management, co-workers, and customers
- Verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar, and spelling
- Design creativity a plus
- Illustrator, Photoshop
- Extra points if you are knowledgeable in Digitizing, Corel, Wilcom Embroidery Software
- Creative enough to take client ideas and make them into a functioning piece of art for printing
- Proficient at tracing and recreating art from client images into layered vector artwork
Position is full time, guaranteed schedule, 40 hours/week.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM -5:30 PM + OT
Anticipated start date : ASAP
Please email us your resume and examples of your work.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.