FREE ARTIST REVIEW
There is no charge for minimal artwork modification or art review. We will take the time to go over your design and review the following:
- Color separation.
- Fix common problems including design alignment, line thickness, spelling errors and etc.
- Help you match your logo/artwork color(s) to a Pantone color(s) that will contrast well with your selected product
Before printing your shirts, we'll send you a picture proof of your design as a digital mock-up for approval.
- Artwork can be in any of the following formats:
- All raster artwork should be 300 dpi or higher.
- All fonts in vector files must be converted to outlines. An expanded font, also known as an outlined font, is when you take your existing live text and turn it into a shape.
- Do not include extra spacing, artwork instructions, or anything you do not want to have printed.
- Leave your background color transparent.
- The raster file must be clear at the actual size it will be printed. If your design is too big for the shirts you've chosen, or if we think your design should be sized up for a better print result, we'll contact you to confirm, and then take care of sizing the design for the best print possible.
- Reminder: The print will come out exactly as you see on the screen (ex. if you see pixels when you zoom in on the artwork, the final print will have pixels too)
If you don’t have a vector file our graphic designers will vectorize your logo and prepare it for print. Additional charges may apply.